The 18th Century French Toddler Conversion kit makes it easy to transform your crib into long lasting piece of furniture in your child's room. With this kit, your toddler can utilize the bed till they're upto 5 years of age. We strongly recommend this conversion kit be bought at the same time as when you buy the 18th Century French Crib.
Details To Note
- Made of mild steel and sustainable pine wood. Metal support with a mattress on it. The mattress can be purchased separately.
- Oil-based, non-toxic, and child-safe touch-up to the cribs.
- The crib can be converted to a sweet toddler bed with the help of our toddler conversion kit (sold separately)
- Every piece is unique, with no two being exactly the same because it is hand-finished, and the wood grain naturally varies.
- Assembly provided upon delivery.
Dimensions & Care
Dimensions for all Cribs:
- Toddler Conversion Kit: Half Rail Size: 52.5" L x 1" W x 16.75" H
- Overall: 51.5" long x 17" high x 1" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 13.57; wide x 17" high
- Weight: 3.0 kgs
- Wipe often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives, or furniture polish.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Dust or vacuum regularly to help keep the fabric looking new.
- Do not use tap water or detergents to clean.
Shipping & Returns
Your order will be delivered to the provided address within 21 to 30 days.
To order our products, visit our website, browse our products, add to the cart, complete the payment, and we will deliver the order.
Safety & Quality Commitment
High-Quality & Safe Baby Crib
The Baby Atelier is the best place to buy your newborn's cribs with distinctive features and adorable designs. We manufacture baby cribs that comply with safety regulations, and these cribs ensure that your baby is safe while sleeping inside the crib. Additionally, we consider the baby's age, weight, and height when designing cribs. Apart from safety, we also ensure that it easily blends with your room's interior with its gender-neutral colors.
Being a global brand, we are based out of India, following robust international standards.