In addition to providing your baby with a sturdy crib, they must rest on comfortable sheets since their skin is easily irritated. Your baby is able to breathe safer on pure organic cotton sheets instead of on synthetic bed sheets. The Baby Atelier features many soft crib sheets that are ideal for covering a crib or cot.
Our professionals have meticulously designed these sheets with the comfort of your child in mind, and the ultra-luxurious fabrics offer your child the ultimate comfort and safety. The crib sheets offer superior fitting due to the elastics around the sheets' top and bottom that ensure to keep the fitted sheet intact with the mattress.
Details To Note
- 100% Pure and Organic Cotton Fitted Bedsheets
- Our range of fitted crib sheets features adorable designs in relaxing shades.
- Choose fitted crib sheets from our collection that complement the décor of your kid's bedroom.
- Lightweight, breathable, chemical free organic cotton fabric to keep your child cool and safe while they sleep.
- The breathable sheets assure the perfect body-temperature and avoid the possibility of your baby getting a rash.
- Superior fitting as compared to other fitted crib sheets
- Suitable for beddings of infants, babies, and toddlers (0-36 months)
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Measures 26" x 53" x will fit mattress up to 8" thickness
- Hypoallergenic and eco-friendly
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash the bolster covers in cold or warm (not hot) water on the gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat and warm iron if needed.
*Taxes and shipping/delivery additional. Returns and exchanges allowed but product must be in as is condition.
The Baby Atelier’s Commitment
We have a solid commitment to safety and reliability. We take pride in our on trend, classic designs, superior materials, and professional workmanship.
In-House Design & Environment-Friendly Products
The Baby Atelier is committed to lowering our carbon impact and producing top-notch products for infants. As a result, every element we use—from the fabric to the dyes—is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. Our final products and raw materials have both undergone extensive testing to ensure that they are safe for use with children and are free of any contaminants that may be detrimental.